Seeing as I've been blogging for a month now, and having hit a milestone of 100 followers on bloglovin, I decided it would be a nice idea to do a 'get to know me' style post. So here's some facts about me.
[Me after a couple of glasses of wine]
- I hate baked beans, just no.
- I love eating healthy, most my friends don't believe it when I choose a salad in a restaurant.
- I have one tattoo, and the meaning behind it is very special to me.
- One of my best friend's lives in Canada.
[Me jumping on my Canadian, Megan]
- Im a very organised person.
- Im also a huge procrastinator.
- Harry Potter was a huge part of my life and will always mean a lot to me.
- I married a Kangaroo when I spent 3 months travelling in Australia.
[Okay maybe I didn't, but it looks like it!]
- I drink lots of water.
- My favourite band use to be the Jonas Brothers and I've seen them in concert 5 times.
- Lion King is my favourite film, and musical. I cry every time.
- My family mean the world to me and Im very close with them.
[My wonderful family]
- I love my hair curly, but can never curl it myself.
- My middle name is Margaret.
- I hate needles and having any injection.
- Once, I jumped out of a plane at 15,000 feet. It was the best thing I've ever done.
[Best moment ever]
Hope you enjoyed these little facts about me, and feel free to ask me anything else you want to know about me? Let me know an interesting fact about yourself in the comments.