I'm missing uni. Im bored of being at home and Im counting down the days until Im back at uni. Im ready for learning again, and I want to see all my friends, I miss the independence of living away from home. However I'm still enjoying being at home, and I need to make the most of it as it's my last summer as a student. So here's ten things that have made me happy this week.
1. Getting to see all my girls together for a night out in London. We haven't all been together in too long and it was so good to just hang out, catch up and drink some wine!
2. Running for 25 minutes. It's the longest I've run so far and I'm really proud of myself, I feel like Im starting to get into it a bit more now.
3. Seeing Tilly play with another dog. My little girl is very old now and struggles with walking so we don't take her out often, but this week my friend brought her dog over to visit and watching them play in the garden and seeing Tilly happy and bouncy made my heart burst a little bit.
4. George Ezra's album Wanted on Voyage. It's the perfect album to just chill to and Im loving it.
5. Getting overtime at work. All overtime was cut at work, and I'd been relying on overtime to get enough money this summer so that sucked. However this week I was manage to get some overtime for next week and I was a very happy bunny.
6. Sainsbury's cookies eaten whilst drunk on the way home. Perfect.
7. Booking trains to Josh's for next weekend. I haven't seen him in nearly 3 weeks so I'm very excited to go visit him over the bank holiday weekend.
8. Chocolate Wheatabix Minis. These are my all time favourite cereal, which I don't usually get as I eat far too many, but this week I got them as a treat and I look forward to breakfast every morning!
9. Catching up on blogs. I constantly feel like Im behind and I need to read more blogs, but this week I've managed to catch up on some of my favourites and also find a few new ones I know Im going to love.
10. The weather getting cooler. Although the rain isn't great Im really glad It's finally getting a bit cooler, makes running during the day easier, and also means I can get back into jeans again.
Hope you're all having a lovely weekend and lots of things have made you happy this week. I think it's nice sometimes to look back on the little things that have made you happy in the week.