Today is my 23rd birthday!! To celebrate I thought I'd set myself some goals for the next year, because I really like goals, I find they motivate me to get stuff done. So here are some of the things I really want to get done in the next 365 days. They range from goals I can complete in one day, to things that are open ended, or that might involve a little bit more planning and thought.
1. See more of the world.
2. Spend more time with my grandparents.
3. Take a social media break.
4. Start to love my body.
5. Visit 5 cities in the UK I've never been to before.
6. Exercise regularly.
7. Fill my time more productively.
9. Love reading again.
10. Buy a new car.
11. Feel like a real adult.
12. Complete Yoga With Adrienne's 30 Days of Yoga.
13. Explore the countryside.
14. Cook more and try new recipes.
15. Go on a road trip.
16. Do something to work toward the career I want.
17. Feel totally beautiful for a day.
18. Start saving money.
19. Get a massage.
20. Make the effort to see friends in different places.
21. Write in my Line a Day Diary every day.
22. Do something that scares me once a month.
23. Go to see a play/musical I've never seen before.
You can find me in all of these places: